JOIN US FOR AN
IN DEPTH DISCUSSION ON FILLERS
The increasing use of fillers over the past 20 years have led to a plethora of complications- one of which is overfilled faces.
The objective of this meeting is to understand best practices for prevention, clinical assessment, and management of this problem.
We have assembled a multidisciplinary group of clinical experts from around the world to discuss their practices in the diagnosis and management of overfilled faces.
- Introduction – Christian Subbio
- History of filler & lymphatic imaging – Erez Dayan
- Overfilled faces overview – Lee Walker
- Anatomy – Chris Surek
- Ultrasound of filler related issues – Steve Weiner
- Overfilled faces – MRI evidence – Mobin Master
- Overfilled lips with filler spread – Steve Harris
- Dynamic between patient and clinician in the consultation over time leading to over treatment – Tim Pearce
- Over filled lips assessment and management – Julie Horne
- Overfilled lips case studies & discussion – Ben Talei
- Fillers and periocular volume loss: an algorithm to a happy patient – Kami Parsa
- Perspective on tear trough fillers – Gavin Chan
- Fat grafting and nanofat as substitute for fillers – Marc Mani
- Sculpting the human face: using bony contouring to avoid the overfilled face – Kay Durairaj
- Panel discussion
The webinar will be able to be viewed after the event for all registered attendees.
This activity is eligible for up to 4.0 CME credits and is jointly provided by Medical Education Resources (MER) and Core Aesthetics. For additional information, please visit our dedicated CME site.