Summary of Content
- Identify the anatomy of facial structures to understand fillers impact.
- Utilize ultrasounds to assess the over-use of fillers.
- Identify and diagnose issues with lip fillers spreading.
- Employ fat grafting and nano fat as substitute for fillers.
- Incorporate MRI assessments and findings to create treatment options.
- Implement strategies to prevent and treat complications stemming from the overuse of fillers.
Overfilled Faces Diagnosis & Treatment
- Introduction – Christian Subbio
- History of filler & lymphatic imaging – Erez Dayan
- Overfilled faces overview – Lee Walker
- Anatomy – Chris Surek
- Ultrasound of filler related issues – Steve Weiner
- Overfilled faces – MRI evidence – Mobin Master
- Overfilled lips with filler spread – Steve Harris
- Dynamic between patient and clinician in the consultation over time leading to over treatment – Tim Pearce
- Over filled lips assessment and management – Julie Horne
- Overfilled lips case studies & discussion – Ben Talei
- Fillers and periocular volume loss: an algorithm to a happy patient – Kami Parsa
- Perspective on tear trough fillers – Gavin Chan
- Fat grafting and nanofat as substitute for fillers – Marc Mani
- Sculpting the human face: using bony contouring to avoid the overfilled face – Kay Durairaj
- Panel discussion
The Core Foundation – The Overuse of Fillers
The Overuse of Fillers Course provides an in-depth look at fillers
After completing this course, you should understand best practices for prevention, clinical assessment, and management of this problem.
Already purchased this course? Please login to access the course content.