5-Star Patient Experience
This 5-Star Patient Experience seminar is a unique educational experience led by curated experts in the customer experience and hospitality industry. Never done before, this conference brings together international experts from the world’s top brands to demonstrate best practices in client/patient interactions, phone etiquette, office flow/structure, conflict resolution, and patient retention strategies.
This seminar is curated for anyone who works in an aesthetic practice. The goal of this seminar is to understand key elements of the patient experience, and employ best practices to elevate the patient experience.
The aesthetic practice is a service-based industry. However, the methodology of providing exceptional service is rarely taught to aesthetic providers.
We have curated international experts from the highest luxury service brands (ie. Four seasons, Ritz Carlton, Disney) to teach industry best practices to provide patients with a consistently high level of service.
The ultimate goal is to equip our staff to understand how to provide high-level service with practical guidelines and takeaway points to deliver an exceptional patient experience.
What to expect
- Every attendee will receive a 5-star patient experience booklet. This booklet is filled with best practices and practical guidelines to provide exceptional quality care.
- Every attendee who successfully completes the seminar will receive a Core Aesthetics 5-Star Certification.
- Every practice will receive a 5-Star Patient Experience digital seal for their website to showcase their practice’s commitment to patient care. In addition, your practice will be listed in our verified providers directory.
Introduction to the 5-Star Patient Experience Adam Tuttle (host)
Your Online Presence and Digital Footprint Erez Dayan
Nearly all patients that see you in your clinic have already assessed your google presence, social media, and reviews. In this talk we will introduce what we call ORS or online reputation score. This score is a weighted sum of google search, website presence, reviews, and social media.
For example, did you know that 80% of patients do not search beyond the second page of google? 75% of patients use their cellular devices only to conduct online searches.
Learn how to assess your online reputation score and leverage and optimize it.
Phone Etiquette and Call Handling Dylan Kemma
- Learn the standards of professional phone etiquette and how to turn prospects into booked patients.
- Learn the key elements of the patient phone call and how to consistently obtain valuable information from the patient while providing useful information that they desire.
- Dylan will teach you how to be the best on the phone and capture your clients at hello.
Doubling Booking Ratios: Improving the Patient Experience through Education & Preparation Jon Hoffenberg
Learn the key techniques to improving cross-sell and upsell ratios.
Providing Consistent Service Gavin Chan
Gavin Chan will share his expertise in delivering consistent service.
Delivering Consistent Service through Standards George Poliyard
Consistency is the secret to luxury and quality.
Join George as he unlocks the secrets of creating and delivering the standards of service that will keep your clients coming back again and again.
The Arrival Experience Julianne Bates
Mastering your craft is more than just getting the job done right, it’s cultivating a space where your brand can thrive. Journey with Juliane as she instructs on how to create and maintain beautiful spaces for your clients to enjoy.
From Patient Consult to Treatment Kami Parsa
The consultation process is “game day”. Learn from one of Beverly Hills’ top aesthetic providers for over 20 years on the art of listening, assessing, and patient education. This talk will teach you key components to consistently deliver a 5-star patient consultation to treatment.
Service Recovery and Creating Special Moments Aziza Ali
Not every experience is flawless, but that doesn’t mean it can’t have a happy outcome. Master the art of turning challenging guests into your most loyal customers through Aziza’s tried and true methods of service recovery.
Creating a Service Culture Jennifer Schmelter
Having one or two good employees is great, but imagine an entire company dedicated to great service. Join Jennifer as she reviews the required elements to a service-focused culture and how to strengthen your brand through talent acquisition and training.
How to Make Corey Your #1 Source of Referrals Adam Tuttle
- Asking for Reviews
- How do they speak of your practice
- Create membership program
- Point system or referrals
- Touch points after the treatment (drip campaigns, spa services, birthday messages)