Register an office of up to 10 individuals for $1999. For groups over 10, please contact us for registration and additional discount information.
Summary of Content
Learn how to:
- Assess your online reputation score and leverage and optimize it.
- Learn the standards of professional phone etiquette and how to turn prospects into booked patients.
- Utilize key techniques to improving cross-sell and upsell ratios
- Create and deliver the standards for luxury and quality service.
- Create and maintain beautiful spaces for your clients to enjoy.
- Consistently deliver a 5-Star patient consultation to treatment.
- Turn challenging guests into loyal customers through service recovery.
- Create a service-focused culture and how to strengthen your brand through talent acquisition and training.
- Make your clients your #1 source of referrals.
5-Star Patient Experience
- Introduction to the 5-Star Patient Experience – Adam Tuttle
- Your Online Presence and Digital Footprint – Erez Dayan
- Phone Etiquette and Call Handling – Dylan Kemma
- Doubling Booking Ratios: Improving the Patient Experience through Education & Preparation – Jon Hoffenberg
- Providing Consistent Service – Gavin Chan
- Delivering Consistent Service through Standards – George Poliyard
- The Arrival Experience – Julianne Bates
- From Patient Consult to Treatment – Kami Parsa
- Service Recovery and Creating Special Moments – Aziza Ali
- Creating a Service Culture – Jennifer Schmelter
- How to Make Corey Your #1 Source of Referrals – Adam Tuttle
The 5 Star Patient Experience
The Five Star Patient Experience course features customer service best practices led by curated experts in the customer experience and hospitality industry.
In this course, you will learn how to give your customers the top notch customer experience throughout the life of the customer’s experience. The experts will demonstrate best practices in client/patient interactions, phone etiquette, office flow/structure, conflict resolution, and patient retention strategies.
Already purchased this course? Please login to access the course content.